- All Right Leather Corporation
- Dysin Chem. Ltd
- Jamuna Group
- Shafiq Leather Corporation Ltd
- Global Star Ltd
- Charma Shilpa (Pvt.) Ltd
- Bengal Leather Complex Ltd
- Asian Leather Complex
- AB Leather Agency
- Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd
- Life Style & Co and so forth.
The leather making technique is in general limited to batch processing, but if the floor coating sub-method is brought then a few continuous processing can be blanketed. The operation drift has to follow the preparatory → tanning → crusting → floor coating sub-procedure order without deviation, but a number of the sub-methods can be overlooked to make certain leathers (or in part tanned/ untanned merchandise).
The preparatory degrees are while the hide/skin is prepared for tanning. During the preparatory ranges among the undesirable uncooked pores and skin additives are eliminated. Many options for pretreatment of the pores and skin exist. Not all of the options can be performed. Preparatory tiers can also include:
- upkeep- the disguise/pores and skin is handled with a technique which renders it temporarily imputrescible.
- soaking – water for functions of washing or rehydration is reintroduced.
- liming – undesirable proteins and “starting up” is done.
- unhairing – most people of hair is removed.
- fleshing – subcutaneous cloth is removed.
- splitting – the conceal/pores and skin is reduce into two or more horizontal layers.
- reliming – the disguise/skin is similarly handled to attain extra “opening up” or extra protein removal.
- deliming – liming and unhairing chemical substances are eliminated from the pelt.
- bating – proteolytic proteins are added to the skin to remove further proteins and to assist with softening of the pelt.
- degreasing – herbal fats/oils are stripped or as plenty as is viable from the cover/skin.
- frizing – physical elimination of the fats layer in the pores and skin. Also similar to Slicking.
- bleaching – chemical change of darkish pigments to yield a lighter coloured pelt.
- pickling – decreasing of the pH value to the acidic area. Must be finished within the presence of salts. Pickling is usually finished to assist with the penetration of positive tanning retailers, e.G., chromium (and other metals), aldehydic and a few polymeric tanning marketers
- depickling – elevating of the pH out of the acidic place to assist with penetration of sure tanning sellers